THIS IS SEWING LIFE!
- Sewing Life is a bi-monthly membership that will teach you new skills and help you improve your sewing.
- The Sewing Life Membership includes pdf patterns in size 34-54/XS-4XL and teaches sewing, fitting and drafting relevant to the current pattern.
- The goal of Sewing Life is to show that YOU are the boss of your look and style. And that YOU - no matter your sewing experience, body shape or size - can feel and look great in self-made garments every day!
- A Membership of Sewing Life costs 10 USD every other month and includes the patterns, videos, and PDF-guides released bimonthly, as well as a monthly live Q&A where you can get individual fitting and sewing help + discounts!
AS A MEMBER OF SEWING LIFE YOU GET:
- At least one (mostly more) new downloadable MariaDenmark Sewing Life pattern every other month in size 34-54 (Value 18 - 36 USD)
- BONUS PDF's and videos and even classes showing sewing and fitting techniques Step-by-Step!
- Answers to your sewing and fitting questions in the members-only forum
- A Monthly online Sewing LIVE Q&A Meeting. Submit questions beforehand and get direct help online. Meetings are recorded, so you can re-watch anytime.
- 15 % Discount on all MariaDenmark Sewing Life patterns, e-books, and online classes with the current member discount-code!
- All for just $10 [HERE]!
Sewing Life memberships are billed bi-monthly (every 60th day). Memberships renew automatically until canceled and can be canceled at any time.
To cancel your membership, go to your account and click the link to your purchases. Then click the green button next to your Sewing Life Membership to see the purchase details. Once there, click on the red button to stop the subscription from renewing. (Click the link here: [LINK] for a step-by-step guide)
Your membership will remain active until your next billing date and will be canceled at that time. We do not refund for unused time on your membership, but you can fully use the membership term you paid for.
Sewing Life Memberships are non-refundable as they are regarded as digital products (see the Terms and Conditions).
Patterns, PDF's and videos released during your membership are yours to keep, even if you cancel your membership. You will keep access to the membership pages.
Contact MariaDenmark Sewing Life
If you have questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with customer service by clicking the blue question mark in the right-hand corner of the screen or by emailing email@example.com. Please allow up to 3 business days for replies.