SL9 - SOLITUDE BLOUSE SEWING PATTERN
Designed especially for Zoom meetings the Solitude Blouse patterns have
- Cute gathering details or pleats
- V-neck or round neckline
- Fun sleeves with puff, balloon, and /or ties
The Solitude blouse patterns
- Were designed for woven fabrics with a bit of drape.
- Are a bit oversized
- Include all sizes 34-54
- Come with a magazine with fitting article, design changes, style inspiration, and step-by-step sewing techniques.
Sewing Patterns: Solitude Blouses
The pattern sheet comes in several different formats:
- Print-at-home letter/A4
- Print-at-home A3(11")
- Large format (copy shop) in layered 36" roll, or layered A0 (perfect for projectors!)!
The patterns come in size 34 - 54
In the Magazine!
FITTING: Follow Natalie's fitting process
SEWING TECHNIQUES: Gathers, Pleats, and all the details
DESIGN VARIATIONS: Draft flounces and make custom ties
Sewing techniques STEP-BY-STEP to get a perfect result
- And more!
With each release of Sewing Life you get:
- Stylish, Scandinavian designed sewing patterns in pdf print-at-home and in Copy-shop-format, graded in sizes 34 – 54 (or XS - 4XL)
- Magazine articles teaching drafting or pattern modifications.
- Magazine articles teaching fitting.
- Magazine articles teaching sewing techniques, step-by-step, so that sewists of all levels can join the fun.
- Wonderful inspirational photos.
- Lifestyle articles.
- Styling ideas and tips.