SL11 - ROCKAWAY WRAP SKIRT SEWING PATTERN & MAGAZINE
Classic, well-fitting wrap skirt with
- Smooth waistband that stays put
- Curved or straight hem
- Plain or flounces or ruffles with as much (or as little) drama as you wish!
The Rockaway Wrap Skirt Sewing Pattern
- Was designed for woven fabrics with some drape. Sew a beach version in printed floral cotton or be ready for a party in a fancy satin. We also sewed versions in linen and rayon-crepe.
- Is well-fitting and the fit is easy to adjust thanks to the ties and the smooth waistband
- Includes all sizes 34-54 and in both print-at-home, copy shop, and projector-suitable layered formats.
- Come with Sewing Life Magazine 12 with fitting article, design changes, style inspiration, and step-by-step sewing techniques!
- OR become a member of Sewing Life today for for just 10 USD to get the Rockaway Wrap Skirt PLUS the magazine right away for just $10 AND get a great new pattern + magazine every other month for just 10 USD /pattern (cancel anytime)!
Sewing Life is a bi-monthly sewing pattern membership that will teach you new skills and help you improve your sewing!
Sewing Life includes pdf patterns in size 34-54/XS-4XL and teaches sewing, fitting and drafting relevant to the pattern, while at the same time offering plenty of style and lifestyle inspiration.
The goal of Sewing Life is to show that YOU are the boss of your look and style. And that YOU - no matter your sewing experience, body shape or size - can feel and look great in self-made garments every day!
Sewing Pattern: Rockaway Wrap Skirt
The pattern sheet comes in several different formats:
- Print-at-home letter/A4
- Print-at-home A3(11")
- Large format (copy shop) in layered 36" roll, or layered A0 (perfect for projectors!)!
The patterns come in size 34 - 54
- OR become a member of Sewing Life today for for just 10 USD to get the Solitude Blouse Pattern + magazine right away for just $10 AND get a great new pattern + magazine every other month for just 10 USD /pattern (cancel anytime)!
With each release of Sewing Life you get:
- Stylish, Scandinavian designed sewing patterns in pdf print-at-home and in Copy-shop-format, graded in sizes 34 – 54 (or XS - 4XL)
- Magazine articles teaching drafting or pattern modifications.
- Magazine articles teaching fitting.
- Magazine articles teaching sewing techniques, step-by-step, so that sewists of all levels can join the fun.
- Wonderful inspirational photos.
- Lifestyle articles.
- Styling ideas and tips.