SL11 - ROCKAWAY WRAP SKIRT SEWING PATTERN & MAGAZINE
Classic, well-fitting wrap skirt with
- Smooth waistband that stays put
- Curved or straight hem
- Plain or flounces or ruffles with as much (or as little) drama as you wish!
The Rockaway Wrap Skirt Sewing Pattern
- Was designed for woven fabrics with some drape. Sew a beach version in printed floral cotton or be ready for a party in a fancy satin. We also sewed versions in linen and rayon-crepe.
- Is well-fitting and the fit is easy to adjust thanks to the ties and the smooth waistband
- Includes all sizes 34-54 and in both print-at-home, copy shop, and projector-suitable layered formats.
- Come with Sewing Life Magazine 12 with fitting article, design changes, style inspiration, and step-by-step sewing techniques!
Sewing Pattern: Rockaway Wrap Skirt
The pattern sheet comes in several different formats:
- Print-at-home letter/A4
- Print-at-home A3(11")
- Large format (copy shop) in layered 36" roll, or layered A0 (perfect for projectors!)!
The patterns come in size 34 - 54