SL10 - CRESCENT TIERED DRESS SEWING PATTERN
The favorite dress (or blouse) of the summer with
- V-neckline with ties
- Cute gathers at the yoke
- Flouncy Tiers (YOU decide how many!)
The Crescent Lake Tiered Dress pattern
- Was designed for woven fabrics. You can use any light to medium-weight material, from the thinnest voile to double gauze, rayon mixes, and linen
- Is loose-fitting and is very comfortable even in very warm temperatures
- Includes all sizes 34-54 and in both print-at-home, copy shop, and projector-suitable formats.
- Come with a magazine with fitting article, design changes, style inspiration, and step-by-step sewing techniques!
Sewing Pattern: Crescent Lake Dress
The pattern sheet comes in several different formats:
- Print-at-home letter/A4
- Print-at-home A3(11")
- Large format (copy shop) in layered 36" roll, or layered A0 (perfect for projectors!)!
The patterns come in size 34 - 54
With each release of Sewing Life you get:
- Stylish, Scandinavian designed sewing patterns in pdf print-at-home and in Copy-shop-format, graded in sizes 34 – 54 (or XS - 4XL)
- Magazine articles teaching drafting or pattern modifications.
- Magazine articles teaching fitting.
- Magazine articles teaching sewing techniques, step-by-step, so that sewists of all levels can join the fun.
- Wonderful inspirational photos.
- Lifestyle articles.
- Styling ideas and tips.